0|~w~|1|~w~|1Cart Icon Button
All Inclusive On Demand Learning Center
In the Center you are in charge of your education. You can study on your own time, at your own pace and are not chained down by class schedules and instructors' deadlines. The materials can be reviewed endlessly and you may ask as many questions as you'd like. Our training is designed to give you a top notch education while saving you time and money compared to other HERS training providers.
Benefits of CHEERS All Inclusive Online HERS Training:
- One all-inclusive low cost which includes online training sessions, field training and exam fees. This is a 40% savings over our competitors' training.
- Easy to use online training provides you with all the training material you need. No need to take off time from work and no hotel and travel costs to attend multiple onsite classroom sessions.
- Study at your own pace, on your own time and in the comfort of your own home or office.
- Field training with CHEERS trained staff provides valuable hands on application and exposure to an actual field environment.
- Training materials designed by industry experts.
- CHEERS support during and after training with our industry trained professional staff.
CHEERS HERS Client Benefits
- Competitively priced service fees with automatic monthly volume discounts.
- 24/7 access to CHEERS powerful & user friendly online HERS registry.
- Knowledgeable, courteous and professional staff available to assist with all questions and requests.
- HERS Rater friendly QA program included in registry certificate pricing…no extra fees.
- Your company information listed on CHEERS online Rater directory.
1|~w~|1|~w~|1|~w~|0|~w~|1|~w~|0|~w~|Register for an Online Course|~w~|auto-offDisplays:
· Show Courses
· Show Other Products
· In "General Products (No Category)"
· Show Info ButtonsRegister for an Online Course2013 HERS Certification - 2016 HERS Rater ($2,000.00)Online Course2013 HERS Certification- New Rater ($2,000.00)Online Course2013 HERS Certification - Update ($200.00)Online Course2016 HERS Certification- Update ($0.00)Online CourseSNGBP Rater Training ($0.00)Online Course
To sign up for a Live Event, first register using the Live Events Sign Up to the left. Once you have created your user account, login at the top of this page. On the home page, select My Live Events to view the upcoming classes and enroll.
2016 CHEERS Registry Training - HVAC Alterations - Click Here
1|~w~||~w~|22|~w~|Register for a Live Event |~w~|New User Sign-UpRegister for a Live Event
Confirm Email Address
1|~w~|0|~w~|1|~w~|cheersregistrytraining|~w~|0|~w~|0|~w~|1|~w~|CHEERS Registry Training Videos|~w~|auto-offDisplays video files (mp4) in the cheersregistrytraining library folder.
· Show Search/Filter BarCHEERS Registry Training Videos2016 Hvac Contractor Cf1r-alt-02 Quick Start GuideAdditions And Alterations Basic NavigationCreate And Manage Sample GroupsEnter Data And Sign 1r 2r And 3rFilling Out A Cf1r-alt-02 Hvac - Prescriptive AlterationsFilling Out A Cf2r-mch-01b - Hvac EquipmentFilling Out A Cf3r-env-20 -building Air LeakageFilling Out A Cf3r-env-21 22 23 24 -quality Insulation InstallationFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-20 A B And C -duct LeakageFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-21 -duct LocationFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-22 A And B -fan Watt DrawFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-23 A B And D -adequate AirflowFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-24 -mechanical Ventilation Total Ventilation RateFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-25 -refrigerant ChargeFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-26 -high Seer And EerFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-27 -mechanical VentilationFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-28 -return Duct DesignFilling Out A Cf3r-mch-29 -duct Area ReductionFilling Out A Cf3r-plb-21 -central Hot Water DistributionFilling Out A Cf3r-plb-22 -single Dwelling Hot Water DistributionImport Cf-1rNew Construction Basic Navigation
1|~w~|0|~w~|1|~w~|lmstutorialvideos|~w~|0|~w~|0|~w~|1|~w~|CHEERS Learning Center Tutorial Videos|~w~|auto-offDisplays video files (mp4) in the lmstutorialvideos library folder.
· Show Search/Filter BarCHEERS Learning Center Tutorial VideosAccessing And Completing A CourseBasic Login And NavigationUse Of Messaging SystemUse Of NotebooksUse Of The Scores Page